Sunday 29 May 2011

Mother's Day Cupcakes

I am a very bad blogger... I feel somewhat guilty for not posting for so long. In my defense, however, it is exam time, so I'm at home (internet-less) knee-deep in textbooks. However, I finally have some pictures of the cupcakes I baked for Boyfriend's mom for Mother's Day (I may have mentioned them). The recipe is from one of my innumerable recipe books (I will check the exact book and exact recipe when I get home from the internet cafe, and edit this post as soon as I know). Suffice to say that the cake bit has fresh raspberries and lemon zest in, and the icing is made from vegan cream cheese and raspberry jam. They were sweet and tart and amazing. And thanks to my friend Claire at Claire Gritten Photography, they look just as good in photographs! :)

As an apology for lack of recent posts, here, have some pictures and be happy!


omnomnom cupcake.

EDIT: they are in fact Sweetheart Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes, from The Everything Vegan Cookbook by Jolinda Hackett. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment