Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tattered Rags Creepy Ragdolls

Posting about creepy ragdolls put me in mind of a pic I'd once found whilst browsing for inspiration. My amazing internet-sleuthing skillz (read: Google-searched "creepy rag doll") led me to this blog. Jodi Cain is awesomely talented and makes epic rag dolls of win. As a fan of things creepy, gothy or macabre (and possibly cute), her dolls make me too happy for words. You should check it out.

Additionally, I would like to mention that browsing pics of creepy rag dolls earns you some pretty strange looks in a varsity computer lab. Though the looks aren't quite as strange as the once I get for gurgling like a retarded seal when Google image-searching amigurumi... I don't do that any more (Google amigurumi from campus, not gurgle like an idiot). But, I mean, LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment