Monday 23 January 2012

Faux bear skin rug

I have decided that what I truly need from life is a faux bearskin rug... preferably made to look like a teddy bear skin ^_^ I have a great love for anything fluffy, and the thought of having something big and fuzzy to bury my face in makes me way too happy. However, animal fur (particularly taxidermy *shudder*) freaks me right out, so this is an adorable, cruelty-free fuzzy alternative!

A quick Google search yielded some awesome pics from really creative people, and I'm so amped to take a stab at making my own :)

(From BarnabyHuxley)

Then there are also more unusual, and nonetheless very awesome designs, like this Wampa rug:

(From Think GeekI suspect that the Princess Leia cosplayer is optional...)

But I must admit that my favourite so far, hands down, is this monster rug I found on Deviant Art


Definitely a monster-hunting trophy worthy of note!

No comments:

Post a Comment