Monday 22 July 2013

I Found This on the Internet So I Made It, Part I

I don't know if anyone observed the sheer animalistic awesomeness that is my big-ass blue crochet hook in the Skull Blanket post, but I just couldn't resist crocheting something new with it. As it happens, I had some impulse-purchase lavender Super Chunky yarn lying about. I also had a mad hankering for a circle scarf, and I happened upon the perfect pattern over on Handmade by Anne Potter, namely the Soho Bulky Cowl. I'll admit that I was sceptical at first, because whilst her scarf looked awesome, the pattern seemed way too simple for it. I was super happy with the result though, and it crocheted up in no time!


It is super warm and cozy. And my ratties freaking love riding in the folds like a pouch. Easy pattern, brilliant result, mad props to Ms Potter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment