Thursday 4 July 2013

Pretty Vacant Night Market III Haul

Recently, Gandalfs (an alternative club in Observatory, for those who don't know) started a monthly night market, the Pretty Vacant Indoor Market. I've been lucky enough to be a seller at two of these markets, and it's always awesome to meet other alternative types from the Cape Town region. Of course, I always have trouble not throwing all of my money at the other crafters, and when I saw this little dude with her giant eyes staring at me from across the room I was absolutely smitten! My inimitable and most excellent sister purchased it for me, and I am now the proud owner of my very own Boudica Designs monster! Isn't she the cutest? I'm very into pastels at the moment (more on that later), and she looks like a hairball coughed up by a unicorn! I love her to bits. Each monster comes with a little birth certificate. Check out Boudica Designs on Facebook, she has plenty of monsters that need loving homes <3

She's so fluffy I could die!! 

2 comments:

  1. yay! thanks for the mention :) I'm glad you're enjoying her in all her rainbowness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all :D I'll be featuring your Gloomy Cloud soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete