Friday 29 April 2011

Finished a project (finally)

The Cthulhu backpack I made for my friend Ian is finally complete! Unfortunately I didn't take a picture (st00pid me) but Ian swears to send some of him and Cthulhu in action :D

That sounds a bit dodgier than it is... a bit of backstory may be required...

My friend Ian and I started running together a few years back, and due to him being more dedicated than I, he has gone from strength to strength with it, and has now been running some marathons. He asked me (quite a while ago) to manufacture a Cthulhu for him, which he can wear on his back with the Cthulhu peering over his shoulder when he runs, particularly runs he just does for fun.

Making the Cthulhu was quite a challenge for me, as big plushies are not really my forte. The harnass was tricky too, but hopefully it will hold *fingers crossed*. If it doesn't, I will just have to make a new plan :)

Hopefully I will have pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment