Monday 18 April 2011

Song of the Morning etc

So this morning was a combination of misc songs from Dr Horrible's Singalong Blog. Which is not a bad start to the morning at all :)

Furthermore, I managed to make some progress on the Totoro amigurimi, but my attention span was hijacked by inspiration for some embroidery and felt badges, and the fairly pressing fact that a friend of mine will be down from overseas soon, and I owe him a Cthulhu plushie which I have yet to start *sigh*. Fortunately there's a long weekend coming up, so I have at least SOME opportunity to craft, in between hunting for Easter eggs! ^_^

As a very joyous aside, I found some plastic Easter eggs at some of my local stores (one set of which are shaped like DINOSAUR HEADS- how cool?) filled with vegan-friendly sweets. This makes me a very happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment