Wednesday 13 April 2011

Promises, promises...

In an attempt to remind myself of what I want to post, and out of an inability to leave my new toy alone, I have compiled a brief list of projects I am working on and favourite recipes that I wish to share.

Recipes

  • Baba ganoush
  • Hummus
  • Chickpea patties
Crafts
  • Black steampunk gloves
  • Totoro amigurumi (made from the free pattern designed by Heavens_Hellcat)
  • Cthulhu amigurumi
  • Zombie-Killer t-shirt dress
  • Shoulder Cthulhu (don't ask... all will be explained and revealed).
As you can see, I suffer from a short attention span, so things tend to happen at once.

This list reminds me of the fact that I need to make a disclaimer: I will only be posting patterns or recipes which I created (should I feel inclined to do so); however, I will be posting pictures of the results of recipes or patterns designed by other people, and credit them. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment